11.1.10

What a date!

090110
Today is a big big big big big day!
I have to emphasize it 5 times because of it signifies a extremely important date.
---
Last year 7-9th Jan I was in vietnam,
1st overseas trip together with B, attending Kenny's wedding...
Today marks our 1st anniversary together!!!
So it's a double joyous day for US!
*Lub lubs*
---
3rdly it's Dan's wedding today. I'm so happy for him!!!
Sorry for the single ladies out there, he's no longer eligible...
Well, Michelle please be nice to him!
*Hugs*
---
Next year today will be my elder sis birthday.
*I can't wait for her to move out! Wahaaha!
In this way, I can convert the room to suit my style. Hooray!
*Jumping*
---
Last but not least, the 5th call for celebration is my brother's birthday!

Yen's favourite chocolate cake

A plain brown cake can be so cute with a little decorations!

Lovely dovey
*xoxo*
---
We had a great family outing together earlier @ a seafood restuarant.
After eating dessert, we all played WII (Raving Rabbits)...
I guessed doing simple things, playing silly games can be real fun too.
Maybe spending more quality time with family is a good start for 2010.
---
Sunday brunches, my dear siblings?

No comments: