23.9.11

Loving Italian

I always like teasing my bf that I eventually want to marry a Korean cos' I can never get enough of Korean cuisine. Of lately, I'm more and more into Italian. Perhaps someone who's mixed blood? Hahaha! Best of both worlds...? =X
I love warm bread with vinegar...
I'm still learning the names, & it's tough to memorise the cheese name! It's so damn yummy. I think I won't mind to have just this particular cheese and wine for dinner!

I was craving for a cold white whole evening but eventually decided on a bottle of red. It's still my 1st love!

I will soon die of high cholestrol!
Foie gras are just irresistable + it has popcorn as toppings!!!

I love spinach pasta and cream sauce!

There are hint of chocolate aroma...
It was a great wine!

Lemon cello to help digest e heavy dinner...

Yums!

Some dried pasta/ biscuits to "soaked" up all alcohol...
---
I didn't post bf's black squid ink pasta cos' it appear black and wasn't that photogenic. Haha! It tasted really delicious despite its appearance tho.!

No comments: