30.9.11

Ladies exclusive secret to happiness

ChocoMarvel
---
Health supplement pamper treat with plant extracts to help ladies manage symptons associated with discomfort during menstruation, staying energetic and fresh throughout the day!


I waited for my time of the month before testing the product!!!
.
.
.
I was having cramps and lower back ache as per normal so I quickly went home after work to have my ChocoMarvel pack.
---
I was having a really bad mood cos' menses always make me feels weak/useless + causes 2-3 pimples. My skin was so irritated that no amount of makeup will make me look/feel pretty. I felt totally out of the world and the worst thing is, I can't do anything about it! So far besides painkiller, I always opt to go to one of my favourite cafe at Robertson Quay to have a cuppa hot chocolate to smoothe out my edgy week. Now with ChocoMarvel, I have a choice/reason to be in a good mood everyday of the week cos' it's convenient! Just pour 150ml of hotwater into a sachet and enjoy it! It smells like Ovaltine+Milo I thought. As for taste wise, perhaps it's a mixture of some Chinese herbs with chocolate, it might take aquired taste to savour the drink. I had a great 1hr nap before dinner after drinking ChocoMarvel and woke up feeling refresh, energized and painless! =D

No comments: